We may also receive your personal information from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publically available sources. For example, if someone purchases an e-gift card for you, we may receive your e-mail address and other information about you from that person. In addition, if you submit a job application, or become a Team Member, we may conduct a background check.
We also collect information from you using the following technologies:
- Cookies. “Cookies” are small bits of information that the Justbethel.com and The Beating All Odds Foundation website places on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies remember information about your activities on the site to make your visits to our website more enjoyable and valuable to you by providing a customized experience and recognizing your preferences when you visit our website. If you’ve chosen to disable cookies on your browser, some of the functionality of our website may be lost. Certain other web pages that Justbethel.com and The Beating All Odds Foundation produce, particularly those that require a login and password, require that cookies be enabled in your browser and cannot be used when you have disabled cookies in your browser.
- Flash Cookies (also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”). Flash cookies are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
- Web beacons or clear pixels. Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an e-mail that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements clicked on by users, or tracking the performance of e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Web server logs. Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you the webpage. The Web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the server.
- Geo-location technologies. Geo-location technology refers to technologies that permit us to determine your location. We may ask you to manually provide location information on our website, or to enable your mobile device to send us precise location information. We may also automatically collect general location information from your web browser.
We participate in behavioral-based advertising. This means that a third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites.
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, Justbethel.com and The Beating All Odds Foundation uses information in the following ways:
- To provide you with our products, services, information, and advertisements that match your interests.
- To conduct research and analysis, and to improve our websites, products, or services.
- To send you promotional e-mails and/text messages about our products and services if we have received your consent to do so and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. For example, if you complete an online purchase we may collect your information to perform our contract with you, but we also maintain your information after your transaction is complete so that we can quickly and easily respond to any questions you may have about your order.
- Affiliates. We may disclose your information with companies that are affiliated with us (that is, that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with CJustbethel.com and The Beating All Odds Foundation).
- Business Transactions. If we sell all or part of our business, or makes a sale or transfer of assets or are otherwise involved in a merger, liquidation or other business restructuring, we may transfer your information to a third party, successor in interest or affiliate as part of that transaction, including at the planning and negotiation states.
- Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy. For example, third parties who advertise their products and services on our websites may be given your information if you give us your consent to share it with them.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information where authorized or required by law, subpoena, or in other instances where Justbethel.com and The Beating All Odds Foundation reasonably believes that it is necessary to comply with law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement. Justbethel.com and The Beating All Odds Foundation may also disclose information to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to protect the safety and security of you or others, or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, or a violation of our policies.
- Public. Some of our websites may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publically available.
- Service Providers. We may disclose your information with third party service providers to assist us in providing our products and services to you. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
We use reasonable measures to help prevent personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain fully secure in all circumstances.
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Promotional Emails. You can withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications at any time. If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from Justbethel.com and The Beating All Odds Foundation, please click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail you receive from us, or by contacting us using the information below.
- Online Tracking. Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. At this time we do not modify your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
- Personal Information Requests:
- Access to Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you. If you would like to submit a request to access such information, please follow the instructions under “Personal Information Request Details” below.
- Changes to Your Personal Information. If your personal information is incorrect, you may request that we make changes by contacting us using the instructions below under “Personal Information Request Details” below. Your request must include (1) all of the incorrect personal information that you wish to change, (2) the corrected personal information, and (3) your signature authorizing such changes. Justbethel.com and The Beating All Odds Foundation will then correct the personal information in our database and send a written confirmation to you.
- Social Media and Share Links. When you “like” or “follow” us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or other social media sites, we may collect your information. This information may include your name, e-mail address, and any comments or content you post that are relevant to us. We may also collect your information if you sign up for one of our promotions or submit information to us through Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter or another social media site. These links may include the use of so-called “share links.” A “share link” is a button and/or text link appearing on our websites that launches a sharing mechanism that allows you to post links to, and content from, our websites or application onto other websites.
- Third Party Applications/Websites. We have no control over the privacy practices of websites or applications that we do not own.
If you have questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices or any other privacy or security issue, please contact us.
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your information, we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
*Version: February 27, 2022